• "Returning individuals back to suitable and gainful employment in a fast and efficient manner!"
New Job Ahead!Hidden job marketLarge embraced group of Various Occupations people.
PROACTIVE Vs. Reactive.

Over 72% of all job seekers find their jobs via proactive job search activities

We access the hidden job market!

Today, As few as 20% of all open jobs are advertised on job boards or newspapers. Let us help your claimants gain access to the other 80%

Recruiting and Employment Staffing Experts!

Our Job Placement Specialists have vocational expertise in many employment sectors as well as bilingual staff.

"Wedl Placement Services consistently increases the number of positive outcomes in our office by 50%!"
~ Assurant Employee Benefits

Job Placement Services

Today, as few as 20% of all open jobs are posted publicly on job boards or in newspapers.  That means up to 80% of all active job openings are in the “Hidden Job Market.”

Workers Comp and Long Term Disability

Wedl Placement Services Inc. successfully works closely with Disability Case Managers, Vocational Rehab Counselors, Claims Adjusters, and Qualified Rehabilitation Consultants to design an appropriate vocational plan and begin work with claimants within days of referral.

 

 

 

 

Comments are closed.